How to Debug Selenium project? Unable to debug the selenium project, keep getting source not found even after adding the source code/location of the project. | Selenium Forum
A
Ashik Das Posted on 29/04/2020

The debugger will work for other nonrelated selenium webdriver project. Any suggestions, please? see the below screenshot for more info.  Thanks 

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 29/04/2020

This happens if the control goes in the jar

You must be taking the debug steps into some jar

K
Kiran Replied on 29/04/2020

Have you try this..?

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 29/04/2020

The moment before you get to this file is the location wehere the error is.

A
Ashik Das Replied on 29/04/2020

Good Afternoon Instructor, 

I've checked every possibility and added the required jars file and JDK src file but still getting this error/getting stop at line 23 when the debugger control goes to "WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(); then it takes it to the Debug window "SignatureParse.current() line: not available.." (as shown below).. is there any ways I can skip the debugger jump to this line and directly point to the next line and continue? or something wrong with my IDE? 

Hello Kiran, thank you for your advice. Please see the 3rd image below, I did the following steps and my project files are linked with the debugger configuration. Issue persists. 

Thanks,  

Responsive image

Responsive imageResponsive image

M
Replied on 04/05/2020

I found the problems. It was set to exceptional breakpoint and chromedriver.exe has to be loaded within the project folder. Thank you. 

Related Posts