Unable to run test cases byRight click xml run as test suite | Selenium Forum
M
Posted on 18/05/2016
Hello Forum,

After discussing issue with Asheesh sending my complete project (zip) file to you guys.

Problem: Able to run test case simply by right click on java file Run as ->TestNg Test, but unable to run mt test cases by right clicking the XML file and using option Run as : TestNg suite:

Currently i m working on the core part development of my framework accordingto modele 20 of the videos.

Please explain me how can i over come this issue.

M
Replied on 19/05/2016

are you getting an exception?

M
Replied on 19/05/2016

No the problem is , i am not getting anything on Console...It,s behaves like i have not executed anything : console is completely blank.

M
Replied on 20/05/2016

install testng plugin for eclipse and try again.

M
Replied on 21/05/2016

As i already explained in my pblm statement , I am having TestNg installed in my Eclipse and able to run java file by right clicking on it to run it as run as TestNg Suite , problem is with Xml file.

Do i need to install anything else other then adding jar files of TestNg and adding it in eclipse by Marketplace.

M
Replied on 21/05/2016

use this testng.xml

M
Replied on 21/05/2016

Tried no luck.

Have you tried my project on your machine.

It would be nice if we can resolve this issue, a bit faster . M blocked because of this issue.

if possible we can discuss this issue on phone as well that helps definately in discussing things and faster resolution.

Thanks
Ishan sharma

M
Replied on 22/05/2016

Hey Guys can we have a quick turn around for my issue.

Thanks in Advance
I appreciate your help.

M
Replied on 22/05/2016

Finally Resolved the problem with latest testng jar changes ... Responsive image