Two light boxes with same properties | Selenium Forum
M
Posted on 08/11/2016
Hi ,

Please find the sceenshot. I have two light boxes , both are having same properties . I tried to close both of them one by one. But getting error.

unknown error: Element is not clickable at point (901, 199). Other element would receive the click: <button class="btn btn-default focusWhenPanelActivated" id="a8f3ae65-86aa-4858-a3b6-38841572e5b5">...</button>

I tried with xpath like this below
//body[@class='modal-open']/div[2]/div/div/div[3]/div/div/button (The printer plugin has not loaded or is blocked)
//body[@class='modal-open']/div[3]/div/div/div[3]/div/div/button (Scan Quantity greater than expected for this Receipt Container.)

Note: The Alert" The printer plugin has not loaded or is blocked" not clickable until the other one closed.

Please help.

thanks,
kannan c

M
Replied on 09/11/2016

check if they're in a iframe.

M
Replied on 09/11/2016

No, They are not in iFrame. Please find the HTML from stating in the attachment.

Note: Sometimes only one Lightbox (Lightbox: Scan Quantity greater than expected for this Receipt Container.) comes where i am able to easily click on it with below xpath: //div[3]/div/div/div[3]/div/div/button

Responsive image

M
Replied on 10/11/2016

show me the code you're using.

M
Replied on 10/11/2016

I have attached both my test case and base class.

Please find the code where i am trying to click on the Close icon.

if (getElement1("ScanQuantitygreater_xpath")){
click1("ScanQuantitygreater_xpath");}

if (getElement1("ScanPrintAlertbeforegreater_xpath"))
{
click1("ScanPrintAlertbeforegreater_xpath");
}

M
Replied on 10/11/2016

The old one had lot of unnecessary methods, removed them and attached the updated file

M
Replied on 11/11/2016

can i get application URL?

M
Replied on 11/11/2016

I am really sorry .. It is our customer's application, I should not share.
Is there any other way?

M
Replied on 14/11/2016

do you have team viewer?

M
Replied on 14/11/2016

yes, I have it in my laptop. currently I am office. Morning or evening I can show the application from home.

M
Replied on 15/11/2016

what time are you aval?