Org.openqa.selenium.firefox.NotConnectedException: | Selenium Forum
M
Posted on 10/06/2016
Selenium WebDriver is not working with firefox browser since my Operating system is upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, with up-gradation latest firefox browser is also upgraded to 47.0, when i execute selenium scripts with firefox browser it is not launching the browser at all and some times it launch the browser but will not navigate to URL and i am getting below Error/Exception:

org.openqa.selenium.firefox.NotConnectedException: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:

Configurations :
------------------

Firefox Browser - 47.0 also tried with previous version mozilla firefox 45.0.2 as per few online selenium support forums but no luck
selenium-server-standalone-2.52.0 also tried with latest selenium-server-standalone-2.53.0 but still same issue

Please any of the active members of this forum or any technical support from qtpselenium.com pick this query and find solution and post it back

Thanking you in advance
Bhaskar

M
Replied on 10/06/2016

Use Firefox version 42

M
Replied on 11/06/2016

Hi ahkbly,

That's great, it is now working absolutely fine with Firefox 42.0, i am immensely grateful to you for the prompt response much appreciated