Can you please give me the new repository link to generated the XLST report -TestNG with MAVEN
Below link do not exist
I was using the above link in following plugin
there is no other link you will have use Ant with maven or some other reports library.
It means now I cannot generate XSLT report with testng integration with maven ?
XSLT sadly no but there are other great libraries.
go to this link <http://relevantcodes.com/testng-listener-using-extentreports/>
2. create class "ExtentReporterNG". This is Listener class and put second block code in it from upper link and save it.
3. put ExtentReporterNG this listener in your testneg.xml. change package name with your package name.
<listener class-name="package.ExtentReporterNG" />
4. Add dependency in you POM.xml
<!-- Extent Reports -->
5. now open cmd prompt and go to your project location and run command "mvn compile" and after it run "mvn package"
6. go in eclipse and refresh your project and run your testng.xml
7. after running refresh your project and check report in test output folder.
8. a folder generate with your class name. check extent.html in it and open this in web browser.
I am able to generate the XSLT report but since you gave me the solution so do you mean that using maven we cannot generate the XSLT report in future ?
[quote:3uuyyh3y]I am able to generate the XSLT report [/quote:3uuyyh3y]
how can you generate xslt reports?
Actually, I type wrong in my earlier conversation
I mean to say that I am able to generate the Extend Report but since you gave me the solution so do you mean that using maven we cannot generate the XSLT report in future ?