Multiple Browser Geeting Open POM framework | Selenium Forum
M
Posted on 09/03/2016
Hi
i am facing two issue
1.Multiple Browser Geeting Open POM
2.Unable to click on the profiel link ..due to inccorect XPATH please suggest the correct Xpath i have tried it with all the possibel xpath

PFA pROJECT

thanks
deepak

M
Replied on 09/03/2016

have you watched the video where dynamic xpaths are explained?

M
Replied on 10/03/2016

yes but here xpath is not dyanamic it remains constant
and for opening multiple browser i used the same code as you explainded in the video.

M
Replied on 10/03/2016

try [color=#FF0000:22j4ixbe]By.linktext("Edit Profile")[/color:22j4ixbe]

M
Replied on 15/03/2016

How can i use this with The OR file while i am using Xpath Please look my Project and also i did not get the resolution of my issue multiple browser is getting open.

Please do the necessary change in my attached project and let me the mistake i have done.

Thanks
deepak

M
Replied on 16/03/2016

what is the problem you're having? i thought you were having trouble with xpath.

M
Replied on 16/03/2016

i am facing two problem
1.Two Browser is getting open while i have write the same code plz once check in my code.
.2.I am getting error for Xpath unable to find ect...
while when i am using the same xpath with the below code it is working fine --without using anyframework

driver.findElement(By.xpath("//*[@id='email']")).sendKeys("alphauat@gmail.com");;
driver.findElement(By.xpath("//*[@id='pass']")).sendKeys("useurpassword");;
driver.findElement(By.xpath("//*[@id='loginbutton']")).click();

driver.findElement(By.xpath("//li[@id='navItem_100003037751620']/a/div")).click();--click on the user profile

with the POM Framework---
while i am trying to click on the user profile tab using property file it is showing error

//li[@id='navItem_100003037751620']/a/div

i am not able to click on the user profile tab and system showing error on the xpath
Please resolve this issue

Thanks
deepak

M
Replied on 16/03/2016

[quote:3ep9zgy1]
//li[@id='navItem_100003037751620']/a/div[/quote:3ep9zgy1]
this xpath will not work. it is a dynamic xpath. watch module 17.

M
Replied on 16/03/2016

[quote:3ddf8h4l].Two Browser is getting open while i have write the same code plz once check in my code.[/quote:3ddf8h4l]

i am not able to run your project.

M
Replied on 16/03/2016

hi ,

This is not dyanamic xpath its id remain same i tried it more then 10 time even after soem time interval as well
ok if it is dyanamic xpath please give me the solution of my probelm what is the appropriate xpath for it and
also

issue number two--why multiple browser is getting oepn i am requesting you plz open my project and check for you end as well i am stuck here.

Thanks
deepak

M
Replied on 16/03/2016

[quote:2r87ymmg]issue number two--why multiple browser is getting oepn i am requesting you plz open my project and check for you end as well i am stuck here.
[/quote:2r87ymmg]

i cannot run your project. how can i check the problem without running your project.

M
Replied on 04/04/2016

hi ,

please check