Cant see code in Module 22 video part 5 Video | Selenium Forum
M
Monal Posted on 02/10/2019

Hello Instructor,

Can you please attached or send code for DriverScript.java, see screenshot attached,

Because it does not get scrolled to right I could not see the full code and thus could not follow what is going on

Please see attached screen shot, I also tried to check the same code in the attached Download Code but it is a complete different file 

Therefore need help

Thank you,

Monal

M
Monal Replied on 03/10/2019

It would be nice if we have code copy for "Core_Hybrid_Framework" so that we could download. I tried to find it in current downloads but its not there, 

Please provide code copy for "Core_Hybrid_Framework" as mention in Video part 5 and 6

Thanks, Monal

M

Sorry I meant "Core_Hybrid_Webdriver" 

M

Need to know the missing code Thanks

Responsive image

M
Monal Replied on 04/10/2019

can some body please look in to this. I am stuck at this point

Thanks,

Monal

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 09/10/2019

You can watch the video parallelly and write the code as the instructor types it.

M
Monal Replied on 09/10/2019

Yes I am doing that and thats how I am studing the material, but in that video it does not show the full code it has blocked the view; therefore I can't continue, I am stuck here, so please without waisting time please send me the code so I can continue... studing. This is taking too long please help...

Thanks,

Monal

M

There is already a screen shot above in my first comment showing you that the code is blocked please see above comment

M

Also note in this video the instructor only copy paste the code and does not actually types in code also he did on move the screen view on the parts of the code that I could not see so thats the problem and thus I could not follow... So need help please attached code for "Core_Hybrid_Webdriver" as shown in the video so I can follow further in my Framework study.

Thanks

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 10/10/2019

I am attaching core hybrid framework

-Ashish

M
Monal Replied on 14/10/2019

Awesome! Thanks Ashish ....

-Monal