Buffering is so so slow that when I fast forward or want to start streaming from other than the beginning of the clip it simply freezes Ashish can you please fix the problem so that trainees can avoid the pain of watching this video every time from the beginning | Selenium Forum
R
rzaman07 Posted on 03/02/2019

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 04/02/2019

Can you specify the module number and part number?

R
rzaman07 Replied on 05/02/2019

Thanks for your respond. Module number is 9 and it is on Maven. There is only clip in module 9. I would strongly appreciate your support in resolving the issue of slow buffering. I am of the opinion that having done something to resolve the issue of slow buffering will tremendously help all those trainees who would not like to waste time of watching everytime from the beginning evertime they pause in the middle of the streaming. 

Thanking you again in advance for your repond and resolving the issue as raised. 

R
rzaman07 Replied on 05/02/2019

I am of the opinion that having done something to resolve the issue of slow buffering will tremendously help all those trainees who would not like to waste time by watching everytime they pause somewhere in the middle of the streaming. 

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 06/02/2019

The issue has been noted and we're working to resolve this at the earliest.