I have a website like this. To upload a file to a website, then user has to:
1. click to Choose button, then windows explorer will pop up.
2. Browse to select a file in somewhere
3. click Open button in Explorer to select file.
4. Now file will be displayed in website with selected filename.
5. Click Import button to be able to upload
I have problem at step #2 and #3, I don't know how to interact with this explorer. Look the website is using ajax and check file first. I can't use sendKeys() function to fill the file path there.
Please help urgent. I want to run code in Linux environment also. But want to deal with windows first.
and the Upload File is not INPUT TYPE.
I want to do solution when running with LINUX also.
As the Video, we can deal with AutoIT, but how to work with LINUX as AutoIT doesn't support Linux, :(