XLS Reader Error Files | Selenium Forum
V
Vivekananda Prabhu Posted on 01/10/2019

Hi, Can you please help me with this exception. I got this error when reading the XLS files. Refer the screenshot attached. I am using POI 4.1 and if I have to use older version - please share the patac to download.

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 01/10/2019

Please make sure that you are using POI 3.6 only

V
Vivekananda Prabhu Replied on 01/10/2019

I got multiple errors in XLS Reader Class, when I use POI 3.6. Have attached the scrrenshot. Can you suggest how to resolve this issue. Also please post video of explaining XLS Reader file.

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 07/10/2019

Did you try using POI 4.1?

V
Vivekananda Prabhu Replied on 08/10/2019

Yes, I tried using both the versions - POI 4.1 and POI 3.6. Still the errors are not gone. Can you please attach both the files here - POI JAR and XLS Reader file. Have been stuck in module 7 and not able to move forward. Appriciate your help. Thanks

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 09/10/2019

Please use POI 3.6 and the atached XLS Reader

V
Vivekananda Prabhu Replied on 11/10/2019

As suggested I am using POI 3.6 and the attached XLS Reader file, still the error is not gone. Kindly go thru the attached scrrenshot for and o send me the correct file. 

Error "The package org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel is accessible from more than one module: poi, poi.ooxml"

Responsive image

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 11/10/2019

Please make sure of the following points.

1) Only JDK 8 Should be installed in the system

2) All the Jars are imported in the poi directory including the ones in the sub directories

V
Vivekananda Prabhu Replied on 12/10/2019

Finally it worked after having only JDK 8 installed into my system. Thank you for all your quick response.