Selenium Grid With C# | Selenium Forum
M
Posted on 20/10/2015
Hi
There are around 90 tests taking more than 8 hrs to run. So need a way to implement GRID, could you help me in this pls as its very new to me.
1) The tests are in Visual Studio(MS Tests), every test we are running in 3 browsers (FF, Chrome and IE).
2) There are 2 servers (one set for UK locale and the other is for US locale) where tests will run every night individually
3) Jenkins jobs does this nightly run on both the servers.
4) Our tests need to run on US and UK servers coz of the locale. (for US and UK date formats)

Could you give me some suggestions and steps to follow to execute these tests paralley on 3 different browsers.
Please send the links to videos if you have prepared for c# for this.

M
Replied on 21/10/2015

we have done videos on GRID.

watch module 34.

M
Replied on 21/10/2015

The videos are related to Java where you used TestNG something to prioritise the tests, could you give me the videos related to C# and by the way could you give me the exact date of your c# videos release.

Thanks

M
Replied on 22/10/2015

we are working on this but i'm sorry we don't have a time line yet.

M
Replied on 24/10/2015

As said that the videos will be available in October I was waiting for and got reply saying the same syllabus will be available at the end of October and it is nearly end of October. I need to implement the Grid in C# environment, please help me out with the same as we are waiting for 12-14 hrs to run around 100 tests through Jenkins. Your videos are good for only Java but I am not getting anything for C#. Please let me know how to run them in parallel.

Thanks