JUnit reports doesn't generate + has no stable solution from forums either | Selenium Forum
I
Isuru K Posted on 14/01/2020

I have a JUnit reports related issue (which I can't find a solution after spending so many hours behind many forums).

I have modified the build.xml (you've provided see attached). Had to modify it because it doesn't generate anything when it comes to reporting level (reports are empty when I followed your way)

After some researching, I was in a position to generate reports but with ERRORS (see attachments)

Could you please let me know what is the issue with my build.xml (or your build.xml even; since it doesn't give any valid output. I'm using JDK 11). Also, see my generated reports (even though reports reflect my classes and etc it has two issues which I cannot resolve)

Classnotfound exception and signature issue. Could you please look into the build.xml and let me know if there's an issue. Also, I can't get a report generated even after following the same exacts you given.

A reply is much appreciated.

Thanks.

I
Isuru K Replied on 14/01/2020

See my reports

I
Isuru K Replied on 14/01/2020

see the two issues I'm facing. I have removed all the duplicate/signature jars as per the forums - yet getting the same error

I
Isuru K Replied on 15/01/2020

Admin: could you please look into this

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 15/01/2020

Please use JDK 8 and uninstall other versions of JDK

I
Isuru K Replied on 16/01/2020

this answer is no use and I'm still facing my original issue. Anyone in this forum can help me out? I'm stuck for days with this. I tried to do the same work with maven thinking dependencies will help me. How come I change my build.xml to reflect jars downloaded by Maven (dependencies). You just can't put all jars from Maven dependency into the build.xml path file I believe. Anyone practically used maven dependencies and use build.xml to reflect that in your project work? I get nowhere with the build.xml given in the videos. what should we include for the below from build.xml if maven been used

<property name="ws.jars" value="if maven dependencies been used what should we put here"/>

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 16/01/2020

To assist you further we need to examine your project. Please export your project in a compressed zip file and share it with us.

I

could you have a look and figure why even after using Maven dependencies I'm getting the report errors (see reports folder > index.html). TestSuite runs fine. But, when I run the build.xml I get those two errors (class not found exception AND signer information does not match)

I

if maven dependencies been used what should i include for:

<property name="ws.jars" value="if maven dependencies been used what should we put here"/>

in build.xml as well?

I

is it possible to include - maven repository location like below?

<property name="ws.jars" value="C:\Users\iskadigamuwa\.m2"/>

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 17/01/2020

What is the version of ANT you're using?

Also share the complete log of the ANT Error Stack Trace.