How to execute a bat file in Other system | Selenium Forum
A
Avijeet Posted on 05/11/2019

I have created a bat file for my selenium script in my system which is working fine. Where as when i m running the same file in other system its not working.Getting system can't find the path specified.

i have coppied all jarfiles along with relevant folder to other system as well but still its failing.Attached the error  message below.

Do i need to setup the path in Environment variable?

A
Avijeet Replied on 06/11/2019

Adding to above all errors are:

The system cannot find the path specified (i thin k its for java file path) and Could not find or load main class org.testng.TestNG.(it for Test ng path)

Below the screenshot attached for all Jar files which i have used . Please advise on issue. 

Responsive image

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 06/11/2019

Are you using ANT or maven?

A
Avijeet Replied on 06/11/2019

I'm not using anything. 

just created bat files with all supported library and it worked. but  when i run the same in other system its throwing error.

1 error i hv solved but getting error for TestNG. 

couldnt find path or load class testng.org.TestNG.

how can i resolve it.

A
Avijeet Replied on 08/11/2019

As given in the video i tried with ANT but  still result is same. Its working in my system but its not working in other system. Could you please help on this.

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 08/11/2019

testNG jar is not present in ant path

A
Avijeet Replied on 08/11/2019

Attached the screnshot for more details. test  is failing. its unable to read xml file. The same thing m running in my local system with Ant also its running fine.Do i need to add any specific jar file to run in different server ?

i followed below steps :

1. install jdk in the system.

2. copy the folder  from my local to other desktop.

3. set all relevant path in environment variable.

for ANT also set the path. but still ts failing.

Responsive image

A
Avijeet Replied on 14/11/2019

this has been resolved. Please close the query.

A
Avijeet Replied on 14/11/2019

issue was it was throwing error because of the driver file verion.