Cucumber framework | Appium Training|Appium tutorials
50% July Month Discount Avail now

Appium Training Forum

Cucumber framework

S
Shuchi Post on 07/03/2019

Hi,

I want to learn cucumber framework with appium. But I dont see that in the frameworks list. Can you please let me know if we can integrate appium with cucumber framework? if so, can you please upload training video on the same?

A

Instructor

aditya Reply on 24/04/2019

Done

S
Shuchi Reply on 24/06/2019

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for the response and adding a video. But I am not satisfied with the content. I was expecting a full framework concepts as like you have in 'Testng And Data Driven' Framework. You have just added very basic stuff of cucumber in this video which we even get if we just google it. Requesting you to make a complete video of 'BUILDING FRAMEWORK WITH CUCUMBER' with all the framework concepts. I came to know through one of my friend that you have a very good cucumber framework tutorial in your selenium training. Please make a similar kind(even better than that is in selenium training) of tutorial here as well as most of the companies nowadays are asking for appium with cucumber framework.

Expecting your quick response to this. Kindly revert back.

Thanks.

A
aditya Reply on 25/06/2019

We are already working over it. This will take some time to build the full framework. We will post new videos very soon

S
Shuchi Reply on 25/06/2019

Thanks. Waiting for it. Hope it will be available soon.

S
Shuchi 4 days go

Hi Aditya,

Any updates on this?