Module 11 Part 1 Video does not show how to install Brew or Ant its a different video Please fix | Appium Forum
10% Off Learning Discount Avail now

Module 11 Part 1 Video does not show how to install Brew or Ant its a different video Please fix

M
Monal Post on 03/03/2020

Hi Support Team,

Please fix Module 11 Part 1 Video it does not talk about how to install Brew or Ant etc it starts with different lecture vido, so can you guys please look into.

Also in the mean while can you please main me those videos so I can start install APPIUM related stuff from begining I am stuck and neeed help

my email

Thank you,

Monal Modha

S

Instructor

Support Team Reply on 03/03/2020

We are working on very much high priority on this

Just ended up making the android video and working on this

M
Monal Reply on 11/03/2020

Hi Instructor, and support team,

It still does not seem that the Module 11 Part 1 Video has been updated so what is the time frame the videos will be updated ?

Can you please let me know ? I want to start the lecture with the setup but since your last response on  03/03/2020 it have been many days, so what is going on.

If you don't plan to update the video at least can you please email me the video link... so at least I can continue .... the wait i getting too long...

R
Rahul Joshi Reply on 24/03/2020

Hi,

Any updates on this?

M
Monal Reply on 25/03/2020

Hi Rahul,

I am still waiting for some response but so far nothing... may that are under Covid 19 lockdown .... because it been such a long time since  03/03/2020 they said they will update the video but nothing have been said or neither the lecture videos are been update. 

Don't konw what to do now I guess we need to call them ...

M
Monal 3 days go

Any update on this When you will fix this video, Its important please fix